- 1 Piece Chicken
- 2 Tsp Oil Lard
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup Mole Sauce
- Brown the chicken in the oil.
- Add the water and garlic, using enough water to come halfway up the side of the leg...about 1/2 cup per leg, up to about 1 cup.
- Cover the pan and poach for 10-15 minutes at medium heat.
- Mash the garlic and add the mole sauce, stirring until it is smooth and creamy.
- Cook for another 10 minutes at a low heat.
- Serve with rice, tortillas, or salad, or all three.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!