Recipe and photographs by GaddAboutEating
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Celery Seed
- 1 tbsp thyme dried (a couple of sprigs, if fresh)
- 14 oz Red Kidney Beans
- 14 oz Green Beans
- 14 oz Yellow Beans
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 cup White Onion diced
- Combine oil, vinegar, water, sugar and salt in saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add celery seed and thyme.
- Drain tinned ingredients and combine with celery, pepper, and onion in a large boil. Add dressing and marinate overnight in a covered bowl in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!