- 4 Large Tomatoes Coarsly chopped
- 1/2 Vidalia Onion Minced
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper Minced
- 1/2 Cubanelle Pepper Minced
- 1 Yellow or Orange Bell Pepper Chopped (it's partly for colour, so not too fine)
- 1 Bundle Fresh Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1-2 Limes Juiced
- Put all prepared ingredients into a bowl and let sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to blend. Adjust ingredients and salt to taste.
If there are leftover peppers and you are unlikely to use them soon, finish chopping them and save them in a container in the freezer. Yes, fresh is ideal, but wasting food is disrespectful.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!