Basic kale, mildly spiced with curry powder. Serve with Sadza and Lindiwe’s Beef Stew.
- 1 Bundle Kale
- 1/4 Tsp Curry Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Finely chop the washed Kale.
- Add the oil to a medium sized saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the kale and the seasonings.
- Keep turning the kale so that all the seasoning get in the kale. Continue for 8 minutes
- Serve with Sadza/Isithswala and the beef stew
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Zimbabwean Oxtail Stew
Oxtail stew, a Zimbabwean favourite. Zimbabwean Oxtail Stew Oxtail stew,...Read More
how much stew beef meat?
There is a different recipe for the meat.