This Focaccia recipe comes courtesy of Enoteca Sociale, which is reviewed here.
- 640 g All Purpose Flour
- 25 g Salt
- 6 g Yeast
- 1 Sprig Rosemary Remove the leaves and chop
- 450 G Water
- 50 G Olive Oil
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together, including half of the rosemary.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes and then rest for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough again for 1 minute and then rest again for 30 minutes.
- Top with reserved rosemary.
- Place the dough into an oil pan then cover with a damp towel and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 425F for 30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 205 F.
- Cool on rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!